We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated intern/associate to join our growing business. If you are just starting out and would like to transform yourself into becoming an ambitious individual who wants to build a career, this will be the right place for you! You will gain a broad range of eCommerce skills and knowledge.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Manage company's social media platform i.e. Facebook, Instagram including designing media & writing content that can easily transform across all digital mediums
- Creative of coming out with new idea in social media content & email marketing theme to generate more leads.
- Manage general upkeep of the website
- Order fulfilment, packaging, and inventory
- Customer support
- Administration and documentation
- Open to flexi hours as long tasks are completed on time
- We strongly believe in work and life balance. We will not overload you with tasks that may take up your personal time.
- Opportunity for career advancement as the company grows.
- We don't care much for qualifications as we believe everyone can shine given the right opportunity. We just require you to have exceptional English writing skills and basic computer & social media knowledge
Some of the key elements expected in order for you to excel in this role
- Love the internet, fashion and content creation
- Be willing to learn and hit the ground running to meet deadlines
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment, with a genuine interest in wanting to make a difference in a growing e-commerce business
- If you are willing to learn, we are willing to teach!
If you would like to know more about this opportunity or submit your resume, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org